2010/05/10

Looking for some Help!

I want to start an Etsy shop... Homeschool is finishing up and I really want to occupy some of that time with sewing.. and maybe other hobbies.  My shop would be sewn goods, knitted goods, and perhaps other fun homey items as time would allow.

So what should it be?  It must be one word without spaces, but can be any combination of words in the one word... Like ChristieLynnReynolds.. That's not a good shop name, I'm just giving an example of how it could look.

5 comments:

Colby Reynolds said...

pretty good Mom! I will certainly help you out on your shop!

Anonymous said...

At first, I thought you were joking....as in "I have so much time on my hands with my family of 9 that I want to take on Etsy." But I can see it now. You are The Woman.

dirtandrib said...

Have you given up on surfing as a way to occupy your time now that homeschooling is wrapping up?

JLR said...

That's right, you own a wetsuit now so you are already committed to a summer hobby.

Karen said...

I am so proud of you. You inspire me. Now ... let's see .. what shall we call your shop.
LivingOnTwine
MadeWithAPrayer
NoDinnerTonightSewingAllTheTime
HiddenMessagesOfLove (hide a message inside like a scripture)