2008/05/20

Yard Work

Saturday's have been set aside for yard work lately. Jake took Silas along for the ride this past weekend. They had fun together.

Libby has mastered her tricycle riding skills. She goes in circles around the driveway exclaiming, "Mommy, look at me!"
Colby's digging holes!
This picture is a mystery. Jake took out the camera while me and Lib were sitting on his truck. He says that he just wants a picture of she and I together. But, deep down, there's this nagging thought that maybe he really wanted a picture of his truck.


3 comments:

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

Jake looks like a candidate for communicable diseases.
Is Colby digging to china? What beautiful girls on the tailgate of pickup.

Karen said...

This blog is very special to me. It continues to bring me close to all of you. I feel like I am there ... thank you for keeping us in the know with your dear family.

pops said...

Where is Silas' mask?


Wrong end of the truck!