2009/11/14

And Another Thing


This one is much heavier, physically that is. The engine in the classic chevy has died. Something about coolant and oil don't mix, but they did. So, this means that a new winter project has emerged. I found Jake in an old flight suit sitting in the engine compartment dismantling the thing. I grabbed a quick look at the mess and it looks like a sourdough starter overflowed inside the engine. Oops. I guess I'll have to wait a few months for a hot date with my man... Though when he takes me out in the thing again I'm thinking we'll have a much louder, faster ride!

3 comments:

Karen said...

sad when one of the things we enjoy gets "sick" ...
but a man likes to tinker!

Claire Higgins said...

Yes, thankfully he's good at those types of repairs. :)

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

Good project for the winter!