2011/02/03

22 Weeks Tomorrow

Time flies when you're having fun... right?  I must be having fun because I can hardly believe I will be 22 weeks along tomorrow.  I am feeling very good; definitely starting to get that 2nd trimester, feel good, energy boost.  I think I'm about the size right now as I was when I was pregnant with Silas at this point.  This is good because that could mean an 8 - 9 pound baby.  Samuel was a very difficult labor, my most painful yet, with Louisa being an extremely close 2nd.  Samuel tipped the scales at 9 lbs 12 ozs.  From my own limited experience the bigger the baby, the harder the labor.  

Enough about labor.  I am waddling quite a bit and my hips are very poppy.  I've been walking and really enjoying myself.  I also am thinking a lot about the move, it's hard not to, and I'm not so motivated to start packing, but that could all change tomorrow.  

The picture below is pretty good, I look larger at different angles, and I think this angle flatters me.  The pants I have on are, "low-rise hip-huggers."  It's kind of neat because they button really low and my shirts are so long, you can't tell.  They were a bit taut this morning trying to wiggle them on and I noticed that when I sat down I could no longer feel my legs.  I think that's a tell-tale sign that I won't be wearing these pants again once I have to wash and dry them.  That's okay though, I have some maternity pants that fit very nicely and are quite cozy if I do say so myself. 

21 weeks and 6 days.

It's nearing the 9:30 hour and I'm tired, so goodnight dear family and dear friends. Happy Weekending to  all.

9 comments:

Jen T said...

You look beautiful and amazing!

Appollo Schloss said...

The blessing of Sara, you look fantastic! And I would say your experience is not so limited.

dirtandrib said...

My pretty, pregnant friend! Lovely. Thank you for another bump picture.

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

Maybe baby Shadrach?

Tiffany said...

You are stunning Christie! Thanks for sharing

Karen said...

I think you look beautiful. Pregnant becomes you.

Claire Higgins said...

Cookin' along great! Glad you are feeling well. You look radiant!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

You look quite pregnant, quite cute, and quite in need of moving to this side of the world :) I'm praying for your house-hunting ventures, my friend!