2008/07/03

More on the joys of adulthood..


Maybe I'll start a series on all of the joys. Benjamin and Louisa were invited to a birthday party today.  The theme of the party was a 4th of July blowout.  I think I was just as excited as they were about it.  They can go to the party and play and enjoy their little lives and I'll have fun putting their costumes together.  Together it was with Louisa the Star and Ben the Stripes of the flag.  We embellished some plain white t-shirts with quirky sayings, but for me painting their soft little faces was the delight.  Little freckles, blue eyes, and pug noses, what more could a mom ask for on a hot July afternoon?    

2 comments:

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

what sweet darlings!

Karen said...

I thought Ben was Jackie! I didn't think they looked alike .... but .. guess I was wrong.