2010/03/25

Samuel Well-Baby Checkup (just shy of 10 months)



He had his well child visit this week. Samuel weighs 17 pounds 13 ounces. The Doctor thinks that's a little under weight because it hits the charts at under the 10th percentile. Jake and I aren't too worried. His height is over the 75th percentile. He is happily growing long and thin, Jake and I stayed up all night wondering where he gets it from..
Colby giving him clucking lessons

Samuel on a hike, one day before his weigh in. Notice the chubby cheeks.

4 comments:

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

Beautiful baby!

Karen said...

I am so glad he is feeling better. He looks healthy1

Claire Higgins said...

Look at those cheeks AND eyes! So beautiful!
Stats shmats, that's what I say.

Appollo Schloss said...

I also can't imagine where his tall thin stature comes from? He looks so sweet and healthy!