2008/03/11

Jackie


Jackie turns 9 tomorrow, Wednesday, March 12. She is such a delight and is every bit of 9 and more. She continues to excel in all that she puts her heart into. Consistently motivated to do well in ballet and she adores her little sisters. I love to watch this sweetheart. Sometimes she'll be curled up in a corner devouring a story and other times she flits about the house dancing on her toes dreaming of being married to a charming prince. We love this little girl so much and give praise to our Father for His goodness to us all in bringing her here. Happy Birthday Darling!

5 comments:

pops said...

Happy Birthday sweetie!

Poppy misses you.

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

Happy Birthday Jackie, It's hard to believe you are 9 years old. It seems just like the other day, that you were born in the Tom Thumb parking lot in Milton Florida. Your two grandmothers and me going crazy at the navy hospital in Pensacola wondering "what happened" "where are the kids". Anyway you are a true blessing to us and we have so many precious memories with you and hopefully many more to come.

Love Grandpa and Grandma Reynolds

JLR said...

Dear Poppy, thank you for your message to me, I really appreciate it and I love you very much.
Dear Grandpa and Grandma, I didn't know that you were there when I was born, I love you too.


All my love,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Happy Birthday!! You do look so very grown-up.

from Mrs. Jackson, Jack, James, and Grace

Karen said...

Sweet Jackie .... the day you were born was a divine experience for the whole family!
I love you too!
MeMe