2008/03/08

Last Day as a Six Year Old


This morning I was reading in the Carolina Room when Ben strolled in after waking up wearing a sweater and shorts (he has inherited his fashion sense from his left-handed grandfather).  He had his back to me and didn't notice me in the room.  I thought, "who is this kid in my house, that looks like Ben's blond hair and head, but this kid's legs are way to big along with his back?"  Well, it was Ben and I just hadn't taken notice of his growth since I have come home and no wonder he is actually turning seven years old tomorrow.  I am thankful to God for his infinite kindness to Ben in health and providence over the course of these last seven years.  Happy birthday son!   

2 comments:

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

Ben, Grandpa and Grandma Reynolds love you and we asked daily that God protects you for his will and purpose in your life for his glory! And yes Ben it's obvious us lefties must stick together as we are a little different than the rest of God's creatures.

Karen said...

Wow .... Benjamin is growing up toooo fast! He is nearly as tall as MeMe ... what a wonderful young man Benjamin is, kind, loving, sincere, loves to play ... loves to win .. and a great hugger! Love you Benjamin