2008/02/07

Another Field Trip

This time we went to the acquarium. We had so much fun. As soon as you enter there is this huge man made waterfall. Libby was scared out of her mind, as the rushing water was loud. The only way to enter the acquarium is to walk by this waterfall. So I had to carry her in screaming. She was screaming... not me. Once we made it by she was even more panicked by the sight of all the fish. Poor little thing. She finally calmed down and fell in love with the watercritters that were all around her and she was even more enthralled with the "touch pool." We went with some of our dearest friends. The picture above shows them all after the acquarium experience. The one below is of a contented little Libby.

1 comment:

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

I remember Jake screaming at preschool when the fire alarms went off for fire drills. I'd have to leave work here in Denver and rescue the teachers from our distressed child. Also he was afraid to take a bath and would scream thinking he was going down the drain. I'd have to cover the drain plug with washcloths and bathe him fast! I guess we all have our challenges as parents. Love, Mom