2008/02/05

This is a Warning

I am so excited for my husband to come home. I have been talking way too fast, I jump from one subject to the next with no warning, just ask my friends. I can only imagine that this is going to get worse before it gets better after next Thursday. So, please bear with me if I make no sense when you talk to me. I am overloaded with nervous energy. If you need any large tasks accomplished, like packing up your house or painting it, I could probably get it done for you in a matter of hours. Call/Email me with any requests.

5 comments:

Christy said...

First, we'll need to find a house. Maybe you could be our personal house hunter. Then once we buy it, you're free to tackle any big projects.
We only have a week though. You'd better start looking :)

Anonymous said...

The truly funny thing is that this woman can accomplish mammoth tasks in a matter of hours at any given time. I'm picturing her lifting sofas with one hand and furiously vacuumming underneath while simultaneously nursing a baby and teaching 3 children their lessons, while dinner for 15 is in the oven because she decided to invite the pastor and his extended family over for dinner. You are my favorite, Christie!!!

CLR said...

I'm blushing.

Karen said...

My only concern with this excitement is .... what about Benjamin ... he may not be able to keep up with your train of thought! We need small incremental direction.

john.reynolds1@mac.com said...

I haven't noticed, Dear, and of course, this is understandable. You have taken on so many things with Jake gone and only through the grace of our Father and our Lord Jesus have we all made it. All my love, Mom